NetGalley Top Reviewer

NetGalley Top Reviewer
NetGalley Top Reviewer

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Brain Death (Luke Daulton #3) by John Benedict

 This is another installment in the medical thriller series featuring anesthesiologist Dr. Luke Daulton.


Although I enjoyed the medical details, the action and the story were just way too preposterous for me. All that Russian agent plot angle and Luke being brain dead but still managing to save the day was just too much.


Also, this should be labeled as Christian fiction. That element is quite pervasive in the book and frankly, I’m not a fan when authors include so much religion in a novel.


I am rating 2.5 stars but have to round. I won’t be reading any more having finished the 3 in this series. I don’t care for the character, his wife, his life, and the crazy stuff that happens. 


Sorry, but can’t recommend. 


This is the third in a series that should be read in order.


Genre - medical thriller, Russian agents, murder 

No comments:

Post a Comment