NetGalley Top Reviewer

NetGalley Top Reviewer
NetGalley Top Reviewer

Monday, April 17, 2023

The Girl Who Lived Twice (#6 Millennium) by David Lagercrantz

 This 6th book in the Millennium series featuring Lisbeth Salander and Mikael Blomkvist focuses mainly on events that transpired years ago involving a disastrous Mount Everest expedition, politics, and Russian troll factories. 


The other line of the plot deals with Lisbeth and her twin sister, Camilla. It seems that Camilla wants revenge by killing her. 


The story is told in alternate viewpoints and skips all over the place from past to present. Unfortunately, this whole concept was not as exciting as I have come to expect from this series and I was a bit disappointed at the pace. The plot was quite convoluted and it seemed that Lisbeth and Mikael were only minor side characters involved in old spy stuff.


I got this book from a friend and have the next installment (by a new author) in my TBR, but I think I need a break.


This is the 6th book in the series but the third one by this author. I have read them all, in order, and suggest you do the same as they are not good as standalone.


Genre - mystery, thriller, Sweden, Spies, Mouth Everest 

No comments:

Post a Comment