NetGalley Top Reviewer

NetGalley Top Reviewer
NetGalley Top Reviewer

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Vigilante (DS Jessica Daniel #2) by Kerry Wilkinson

Someone is tracking and killing men -- but these dead weren't exactly angels. Although the serial killer vigilante story line is not new, this second book in the DS Jessica Daniel series was interesting and more complex as, for Jessica, the need to get this killer becomes intensely personal.

I am enjoying the further development of the secondary characters and find myself understanding Jessica more though she is still a bit of a hothead and is, as per usual, one who doesn't like following the orders of her superiors. Not much romance going on which suits me just fine.

Solving the murder cases is tedious as the one lead they have -- the perpetrator's DNA -- is sketchy since it belongs to a man already in prison for life. Since I read a lot of this genre I immediately knew where it was going, but the process was engaging and I like science!

Already have #3 ready to go!  Bought this one as well with Amazon promotional credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment