NetGalley Top Reviewer

NetGalley Top Reviewer
NetGalley Top Reviewer

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Hello again!

I have decided to return to my blog. Posting reviews on Goodreads, Twitter and Amazon is fine, but somehow the focus seems to be on how many stars a review gets rather than the merits of the book. I read so many reviews and want to make my blog a little different eschewing stars and focusing more on the merits and qualities of the writing and the story. There are SO MANY new books out there!
Alas, my favorite genre is the mystery thriller, suspense psycho killer chiller and police procedural -- I mainly read those and prefer ones with female protagonists.

In my advanced age and stage of life I have decided to read what I want, not what everyone tells me I should! I'm picky and somewhat critical and read over 100 books a year. If you have any suggestions about how I can make this blog pertinent and meaningful to readers everywhere, please comment and let me know!

Please follow me on Goodreads and Twitter @AOHSDenise and I will respond to all! Communication and interaction is essential to my life -- please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment