NetGalley Top Reviewer

NetGalley Top Reviewer
NetGalley Top Reviewer

Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Sister's Grave by Robert Dugoni


4.0 out of 5 stars -- Fast-paced crime/legal drama kept me hooked.

I enjoyed this story of Seattle homicide detective Tracy Crosswhite who is searching for answers about her sister, Sarah, who disappeared 20 years prior. When Sarah's body is finally discovered in Washington State's Cascade mountains near Tracy's hometown, she knows that the man who was convicted in Sarah's case might not be the one responsible for her murder. She wants to reopen the investigation into the case and hires an old friend, now a lawyer, to look into the legal situation and perhaps get a new trial. There are people in town, however, who want the truth to stay buried and who try to prevent secrets from coming to light.

I could not put this book down once I started. I liked the characters and the setting and would recommend this to any fan of this genre. Pure entertainment! I'll read more titles by this author.

Thank you to NetGalley and Amazon Publishing for the e-book ARC to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment