NetGalley Top Reviewer

NetGalley Top Reviewer
NetGalley Top Reviewer

Friday, January 2, 2015

My Year of Books 2014

What a great reading year! I read 156 books in 2014 and most were completely absorbing. I discovered a few new authors and branched out into some fascinating nonfiction. Most of those books were reviewed here on this blog!

I read a wide variety of genres, but usually tend to like historical fiction and the mystery/suspense/thriller types most of all. I intend to reflect on the titles I read and come up with a list of my favorites -- as well as the biggest disappointments -- after some contemplation. I'll post those here later.

Happy reading in 2015 and I look forward to any comments and any recommendations as I challenge myself to read at least 100 books this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment