NetGalley Top Reviewer

NetGalley Top Reviewer
NetGalley Top Reviewer

Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Stranger by Harlan Coben

3.0 out of 5 stars -- I was racing along, really into this thriller involving a man whose wife had lied to him. Definitely a 4 star read, I was thinking. Lots of possibilities here with the plot line and I was caught up in wondering what was going on and trying to figure it all out. Until the big reveal and the completely unbelievable ending. Coben used to be near the top of "must read" authors, but after the last few he's written, all I am is disappointed. Again.

Regardless, if you do read it, and I'm sure his many fans will propel it to the top of the lists, perhaps you'll feel differently than I do. I won't be recommending.

Stands alone -- not part of any series.

No comments:

Post a Comment