NetGalley Top Reviewer

NetGalley Top Reviewer
NetGalley Top Reviewer

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Need to Know by Karen Cleveland

What are you willing to do to protect your family?

Vivian Miller is a CIA counterintelligence agent working to uncover a network of Russian sleeper agents hidden in the USA. She's married to Matt, an IT guy, and has 4 children. Just a normal family with two working parents and busy hectic lives. Except that Vivian's job is going to take them all to the brink of disaster because she's uncovered a secret that calls into question everything she knows and believes.

This is an incredibly fast-paced suspenseful thriller that draws you in so fast -- by the time I got to the second chapter, I felt that I WAS Vivian. And that this was my life and my problem. Told in the first person, it ricochets from one tense moment to another mind-numbing revelation. You can feel her anxiety and her fear -- and you are almost afraid to read on to see what happens next. Vivian's main goal is to protect her family and to avoid being a traitor to the government she has sworn allegiance to serve.

NO SPOILERS, but if you haven't read this yet, put it on your list immediately. It's one crazy, wild ride and would make a fantastic movie. It's not often I gush about a book, but forgive me this time because I loved this one!

Thank you to NetGalley and Ballantine Books for the e-book ARC to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment