NetGalley Top Reviewer

NetGalley Top Reviewer
NetGalley Top Reviewer

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Wish You Were Gone by Kieran Scott

 Domestic drama full of the biggest collection of hideous people ever.


Emma's husband is dead. The drunken fool just rammed his expensive car into the back wall of their garage. As she reels in shock, Emma and her teenage children, Hunter and Kelsey, are comforted and helped by her friends Gray and Lizzie. But everyone has secrets and now that James is gone from their lives, it's all about to come out.


All I can say is that if I had friends and family like that I would be quite sorry. This was all quite predictable and some of the interaction between the main characters was a bit unbelievable in terms of how the women I know behave and treat each other. I was not able to feel anything but disgust for all of them in this novel. So perhaps this was just not something I should have picked up to read.


Thank you to NetGalley and Gallery Books for the e-book ARC to read and review. 

This was a standalone and not part of any series.

Genre - contemporary, domestic drama

No comments:

Post a Comment