NetGalley Top Reviewer

NetGalley Top Reviewer
NetGalley Top Reviewer

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Hairpin Bridge by Taylor Adams

  This is a fast-paced, if somewhat disjointed, thriller full of action and grisly details.

Lena is determined to head to Montana and find out the truth of what happened to her twin on Hairpin Bridge. Lena doesn't believe the cop, Corporal Raymond Raycevic, as she can't imagine that Cambry would commit suicide.

I found much of this narrative to be hard to swallow and it tested my ability to suspend disbelief as Lena spends hours on the bridge talking to Ray. There are shifts in time and voice as the harrowing tale comes to light. There were a couple of twists but the outcome and conclusion were not unexpected. I found Lena very difficult to relate to and, sorry here, but I was sort of wishing for a different ending. It entertained me for a couple of hours but this story didn't wow me.

Thank you to NetGalley and William Morrow for this e-book ARC to read and review. 

This is a standalone and is not part of any series.

Genre - thriller, suspense

No comments:

Post a Comment