NetGalley Top Reviewer

NetGalley Top Reviewer
NetGalley Top Reviewer

Saturday, June 15, 2024

One of Us Knows by Alyssa Cole

 I just could not get into this try as I did and now give up marking it DNF at 66%.


The character has dissociative identify disorder and is confused about everything that is happening. So was I. 


The setting was interesting - a castle on a mostly deserted island gave all the Gothic feels.


I was listening to the audiobook as I followed along in the e-book ARC provided by the ppublisher and the narrator was great and voiced the MANY characters quite well.


The plot, as it were, was meant to be a mystery but at this point there was yet to be the murder. 


Moving on.


This is a standalone and is not part of any series.

Genre - psychological fiction, mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment