NetGalley Top Reviewer

NetGalley Top Reviewer
NetGalley Top Reviewer

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Single by K.L. Slater

I just finished this, read it over a couple of hours. I'm sorry to say that, even after thousands of reviews I've written, I still can't find the words to explain why I didn't care for a particular book -- but in a nice way.
"It's not you, it's me." I think I'm just overly critical of most psychological fiction and domestic drama. 
Although not my cup of tea, I do thank NetGalley and Bookouture for sending me the e-book ARC to read and review. I won't give stars as honestly I would not have finished it except I was hoping...

This is a standalone and is not part of any series.
Genre - domestic drama, psychological thriller

I've read other books by this author and would try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment